nAntiBot provides exclusive benefits in its paid version. Check them out below.
Your ticket will be highlighted to our support team. Use
!linkto receive your tag.
Example of a mitigated attack with a firewall running at the application layer.
Example of a mitigated attack with a firewall running at the protocol layer (TCP).
- You need to have super-user access.
- You need to run your server on a Linux-based system.
- Shared hosts are incompatible for the time being.
You can choose a domain for the online verification.
You can host your own captcha page.
Besides giving more credibility by using a dedicated subdomain, your players will not need to enter the verification code required in free versions.
This feature is in the testing phase and will soon be available to the public.
You can remove the nAntiBot mentions...
- In all plugin commands available to players.
- In screenshots of the in-game captcha.
- In incoming attack notifications (*staffers only).
- On the online verification page.
Example of an online captcha without any advertising.
# Defines if the plugin should hide the fact that the server uses nAntiBot (remove mentions of the plugin).
# - Some commands (eg statistics) will only be available to users with the "nantibot.admin" permission.
# - This feature is only available for paid (premium) versions.
We have hosted a server for testing the premium version of nAntiBot. Access it through the IP antibot.nickuc.com.